TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

When a Virgo woman , you've been emailing, over two years with

Customer Question

When a Virgo woman , you've been emailing, over two years with talking via phone, had dinner with, tells you she does not have time for a personal relationship right now, but says keep in touch , and possibility we'll have dinner more conversation down the road, does she me or just needing time to evaluate me, us.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 year ago.
Sounds to me like she is not interested in anything more and most likely that won't change. A woman knows whether something feels right and if she is desirous of pursuing things further. Virgos are reliable and stable and so my hunch is she probably knows that this is not what she wants.
They do sometimes like to be friends first and things can happen slowly, but you have been doing this with her for 2 years and I believe she would have known already.
let me know how else I can support you. If all good for now, please take a moment to click on the rating tab to rate the support you were given. Thanks in advance.
Please take a moment to offer a rating so that I may be credited for my time. Thanks.