TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

I am 27 year old. I have a boyfriend(Akshay). We were

Customer Question

I am 27 year old. I have a boyfriend(Akshay). We were in relationship for 4 years 2008-2012. Then we broke up due to family issues but we continued to be as good friends. Then I met someone else, it was 2 year relationship, he ditched and married someone else. It was devastating but then Akshay was the one who came up to me and pulled me out of it as I was thinking of a suicide. He wanted to marry me and I wanted someone so I said a yes. But as he was very close to me, definitely I fell in love with him , madly and its been an year we are in relationship. But again due to family issues. We decided to get married but again there will be family issues as we do not belong to same place and for them earning for the person matters. Past three months I have been asking him to change his job. He didn't tell me clearly if this was irritating me as after all the issues we were happy together. Now suddenly he doesn't want to be with. I have told him then I apologize for everything and even have begged him to be with me but he is not ready to give a second thought. I really don't want to leave him, please help him, how to solve this.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA replied 6 months ago.
Hello,What are the reasons, which created the recent misunderstanding for which you need to apologize?Thank you.