Tarra Bates-Duford
Tarra Bates-Duford,
Experience:  CEO at Family Mattters Counseling Group LLC
91709582

Can you try and ans this question. Why he do not want to

Customer Question

can you try and ans this question. Why he do not want to discuss this matter with me. I ask him why he talk to me like I was a child in front of our son. he told me his anger got the best of him. so he then told me I do not know where you are going with this question cause I do not want to argue or fuss. am I correct he know he mess up but don't want to acknowledge it. just like his 401K he going tell me I transfer our money over to his new jobs. I know he was playing game then.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Tarra Bates-Duford replied 1 year ago.

Your husband probably did not want to answer your questions as most people do not want to be confronted with discrepancies (saying one thing and doing another). Too many times when we stay in a relationship that is ended it can become very unhealthy, as one party or both can become inappropriate and disrespectful (talking to you like a child in front of your son). Keep in mind, others can only do what we allow them to do, as long as you engage in the "back and forth" with him there will be no end to games, lies, and misleading information. Choose to remove yourself, and engage with him only when necessary. Try to keep the conversations strictly focused on your children, remain in the here and now (avoid issues of the past), and moving forward. By playing his games you will remain locked in this unhealthy cycle with him.