TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

I am dated s guy. My ex is tried to get back together with

Customer Question

I am dated his sexy guy. My ex is tried for me to get back together with me. Here is the problem : he is married and a baby boy. I told him no I will not get together with him. He will not listen. No he is not violent to me. Everytime his friends call me, you can heard him in the background tell them what to ask me. I told him and them. I am not in love with him. We were together for 18 months between the years 2003 and 2005. The last time we were together for a night was in 2011. This is my ex 2nd married in 2 years. I have told him I not in love with him and don't wanna him at all. Plus I keep have sexual frustration dreams about him off and on. I live in va he live in California. My ex and my baby are cousin. They both know who im dated
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr-A-Green replied 7 months ago.

Refuse his calls (or calls where you know he will be in the background trying to communicate with you). Cease all communication. As long as he thinks there's a chance, he'll keep bothering you. As a method of last resort, you could tell him very clearly that if he keeps contacting you that you will have no choice but to then tell his wife. Obviously he's not serious about being married, his baby son, or much of anything at all. He has very little care for anyone that should be important to him. Stay away from this guy!