TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

I have been communicating with a guy a year now. he lives in

Customer Question

I have been communicating with a guy for over a year now. he lives in texas and I in sc, he keeps telling me I mean everything to him. and he plans on moving out here as soon as he gets a car. Should I continue to wait for him or just give up on him?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 7 months ago.

Good morning Deborah! I am hopeful that i will be able to help you. I am going to ask if there is any other information that you can add that may help me provide you with the most thorough answer possible. In the meantime, i am going to working to give you a response! Thank you for your patience. Julie

Long distance relationships are tricky! You said that you have been communicating for a year.... have you had face to face contact yet or have you had visits?