Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA
Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS
5625079

My Name is ***** *****, my issue regards a breakup with my

Customer Question

Hello My Name is ***** *****, my issue regards ***** ***** with my girlfriend of 3 years.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We've been dating for 3 years. We've had ups and downs. Allot of it was do to me not courting her properly and being inconsistent in our relationship, and when she would lose some interest in me, she wouldn't talk about it, instead she would go hang out with a guy friend. This is the 3rd time it's happened in 3 years, so I broke up with her. Now she's been crying begging me to talk to her, and I just can't talk right now. That's what I tell her, I cannot talk right now and to call me some other time. I really want things to work out with us, but I cannot have that behavior continue, I don't know what to do.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Counselors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA replied 9 months ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

I am not very sure if I am exactly handling what you need to know or understand. But her behavior may to be due to a bit of insecurity, which may have creep in due to not courting her properly. In any relationship there are few things which are necessary;

1) A trust

2) A proper communication

3) Clearing of misunderstanding at the earliest, if that happens due to any circumstance.

My suggestion would be; tell her that you are unable to talk to her at this time, but also tell about the time when you would able to communicate her and explain all the reasons up to her satisfaction when you would be talking.
This will help in smoother your relationship.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Expert:  Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/