TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I'm a 22 year old straight guy with a 28 year old girlfriend

Customer Question

Hi there I'm a 22 year old straight guy with a 28 year old girlfriend who I am extremely attracted to but I seem to have this thing with being super excited by a big cock. Only white cocks and only big sexy ones. Also I want to taste cum really bad.. Why am I having these sexual drives? A guys body doesn't do anything for me besides their cock.. I was thinking maybe the best thing to do would be to try what its like to suck cock and if I enjoy it.. But who do I ask lol I need a random that is also interested in this so we can expirement.. It would have to either be a white shemale with a big cock or an older guy with a big cock.. Please let me know of any suggestions as to why I feel that I want to try cock so badly.. I can't tell anyone cause they will automatically think I'm gay but Im 99 % sure that I am not! Please help :)
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It is possible that you may have some bisexual thoughts/arousal and that is why you want to see, touch, and/or suck a large penis. It is also possible you may just be going through a phase concerning this and you want to explore your own sexuality which is common at your age. Still if you want to try this than you should consider asking a friend that you know, going to a single bar, and/or possibly hiring an escort (as long as you use protection and are safe). Overall there is no specific reason why you are having these thoughts since I have never examined you, but it would not hurt to explore these thoughts and arousal patterns to see where they lead. Sexuality is not black and white as there are many variations to one's sexuality, so you should keep an open mind and explore responsibly.