Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

My ex ended it over text, saying I was not serious enough

Customer Question

My ex ended it over text, saying I was not serious enough and stated we can be friends but nothing else. Ironically, I felt I was the serious one, as she was always avoiding my calls and never wanted to meet up. We have great chemistry, but ever since NYE, it has been a struggle to talk to her. The longer we have been apart, the more issues arose. I really just want to talk to her to discuss the situation, as a lot of it is a misunderstanding.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
During the months of Jan/Feb, she has been cold and has not made attempts to contact me. It was awkward, as Valentine's Day came up and she was upset that I did not text her. I really wanted to that day, but she was so silent and we never talked seriously about it. I just wish I could communicate with her to straighten this out.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

Why can you not simply call her?? Direct real time conversation to discuss your feelings/ her feelings/ problems / issues ...

Why this hesitancy to simply and directly communicate ??

It sounds that she and you are not currently on the same page with regard to what you want as to this relationship ....

I think that you need to be realistic that her feelings seem to not be going your way here....

Many possible reasons for that ...

I hope that this is a helpful start for you

I will be happy to offer phone conversation if that would be helpful..

Best Regards!

Anthony Bray MD