educatortech
educatortech, Expert
Experience:  10 years of relationship advice.
46856550

Me and my girlfriend always lived together since we have

Customer Question

Hi me and my girlfriend always lived together since we have been together. Lately though I had to move away for work reason and she doesn't want to follow me. I miss her a lot and I am really sad and I don't really know how to convince her to move here with me!! Could you help?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  educatortech replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

This, unfortunately, happens too regularly from what we experience here at our site.

Does she have some other connections to that area that are causing her to reconsider moving with you at this point? How far away are the two of you now? Is it possible to continue to skype and chat daily in order to keep the relationship going? Possibly this could help, in the future, persuade her to move closer to you. Is there a way that you might be able to return to her area if she in more entrenched in that location due to other reasons?

Some people are more reluctant for "change" and even though she misses you the thought of finding another job and moving to a new location can cause issues of fear due to the unknown components.

Just wanted to followup up to see how things were going and if there was anything else I could assist with on this question.

**********

What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg