Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
23511658

My fiancee is joining another music band she say it been her

Customer Question

my fiancee is joining another music band she say it been her dream to be in this certain musical group for years. we have a musical group together as a hobby we share now she adding another i feel its more than that what should i do/
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

What more do think it is?

In general it would be best to give her the freedom to explore things that are important to her - and if that is working with other musicians, it is probably completely harmless.

The absolute BeST thing to do is to be completely honest with her. Talk about it and let her know what your concerns are.