Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658

How do i know when a woman wants to be kissed we were on a

Customer Question

How do i know when a woman wants to be kissed we were on a date 2 days ago it went really great i noticed she was standing really close to me staring in my eyes her eyes got really big and glassy i don't want to blow this i care for her very much please help thank you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

You are best off being cautious. There is no rush, but you will k ow when the time is right. Look in her eyes and you will know.