TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

My son recently went to get s license and couldn't because

Customer Question

My son recently went to get his license and couldn't because my husband revoked financial liability without telling me. He had done this about a month ago and kept it to himself. My son probably deserved it, but my problem is that he neither discussed or told me he was going to do it. He had the financial responsibility because we had just moved and most things were in his name and I didn't have paperwork to prove my address.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My problem is I am hurt and surprised that he would do this without telling me. We were in a back and forth relationship or 5 years while he was still married that was very hurtful and I have a hard time trusting him.
Expert:  Tarra Bates-Duford replied 9 months ago.

Can you please provide some clarity regarding your husband revoking financial liability, was this for a vehicle, health insurance, etc.? What did your husband have the financial responsibility of?