Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Self employed 40 years experience Ob-Gyn
88055251

I am on a dating site and am looking to help me write a

Customer Question

I am on a dating site and am looking for someone to help me write a paragraph about myself to help get better attention from the ladies. this is my current one. I want to beef it up more and sound a little like a badass cuz it seems girls like that.
Here are things I could add if u think i should. I do Archery, got tattoo, member of freemasons, have a car that was used in a movie, its fast. I like to go out late at night and explore new places. well thanks
heres what I have now
I am Ken, a 32 year old with a degree in criminal justice and business management. I am extremely family oriented, a dog lover and enjoy nights out for dinner, traveling, coffee houses and working out. I am easy going, honest, laid back and fun to be around. Looking to meet someone that enjoys similar things and would find it fun to hang at the beach, be romantic and enjoy fun adventures. I desire to be with someone that shares the same strong family values and wants to be in a long term relationship. I am a straight shooter and look forward to meeting a dynamic, outgoing, friendly and warm woman. Hope that is you.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  MichaelHannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Relationship category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=100286904

thats my profile. I have been sending my profile paragraph as emails as well as using it as my "about me" for my profile. I dont know if thats a good idea or not...

You just want it re-worded?

I have to say, it is pretty good already. Maybe we could spice it up a bit... Make it stand out from the norm.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

well 1. yes make it more spicy even if its small white lies, and 2. should i use it as both emails and my profile info?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

hey where are u mike i need ur help

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

anyone that can help me write a spicy mysterious paragraph or add to it let me know. I also want to know if I can email it as well as use it in my profile info "about me". i had one girl say "why did u send me your profile".. thanx

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

dude where r u

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Sent to Relationship Experts 2/5/2016 at 3:55 PM
I am on plentyoffish dating site and I am getting barely any responses. I have a paragraph about me that is good, but feel it good be a little more spicy or mysterious.
1. What I am asking is to help beef up my current "about Me"
2. I also need a good generic email about me and I guess what im looking for?
I was sending my "about Me" as an email, but one girl asked me why I would do that and it makes me think its a bad idea.
here is what I have, this is open to anyone but please be detailed as much as possible when answering me.
"You come to love not by finding the perfect person,
but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
my profile, if any pictures look like they might deter let me know.
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos MD, gynecologist. You sound like the perfect guy for someone out there. I would leave that as is and plead for a woman that can save you from such a mundane life of perfection and add a spice that hasn't been there before. Of course, you wouldn't avoid some beautiful woman who works out and has a great body. Don't you workout where there are some fine and healthy ladies? If not, you need to find another facility. I hope this can help and your bio and request are fine as is but a little cry for spice lady can add fun. Not the usual question I field but it's been on the screen for a couple of days.

Ken, I'm back. I reviewed your profile and consulted with a guru knowledgeable in relationships. She made some interesting observations. There is too much information about you so that if your with someone there is little to discuss. You describe your degrees but what do you do? You say you are honest and a straight shooter which is redundant and it needs to be one or the other. You are family oriented (lose extremely) and does your family comprise of you and your dachshund Elwood at this time. You enjoy dinner out (do you enjoy cooking), traveling ( like where), love a good latte and working out. Easy going or laid back, pick one. Who has said you're fun to be around. You find it fun to hang at the beach, being romantic and adventurous. Desire family values (lose strong) eliminate the long term and we know you are honest (lose straight shooter). Enough comments for now.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

here is my updated profile. I took just about all the stuff you told me too, but I want to add more and sound a little spicy and mysterious. I dont want to give everything away but enough to get a girls interest in me. also let me know if i should delete any pictures.

Dr Manos again. I used the link but can't get past the first page as I'm not a member. I guess you can copy and paste on your end somehow. You could take responsibility for the spicy part but you are honest. Take what I texted initially and request someone who can create the spice.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I am Ken, a 32 year old with a degree in criminal justice and business management. I am a dog lover and enjoy nights out for dinner, I do also like to cook different dishes, traveling to the beach, and going on cruises. A latte at a coffee house is relaxing, and going to the gym for a good workout is healthy. I am easy going, and fun to be around. Looking to meet someone that enjoys similar things and would find it fun to hang at the beach. Life is an adventure to share with someone special. I desire meeting a woman for a relationship. I am a honest man who is looking forward to meeting an interesting, outgoing, friendly and warm woman. Hope that is you.

Overall it's a lot better and personal. You did a good job and one last thing, what kind of work do you do?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

no job, on unemployment. own a 2 family house though

Ok. See how it goes now.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

any other ideas,

Doc Manos here. Degree in criminal justice and business management. R u between jobs? I bring it up as it may be in the background

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

between jobs is a nice way of saying i got fired...

I think your profile is ok. Are you getting responses to your profile. If you are, how is the rest of your communication going. In between jobs is good and can be a conversation topic. You know more of what you want out of your education.

Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 9 months ago.

Anything new with the conversations we've had? You can rate me to complete at this point.