Steven  K.
Steven K., Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
44472555

My husband has been sorting wild oats time and have renewed

Customer Question

My husband has been sorting wild oats for some time and have renewed vows as well. In June the Lady that is pregnant with his son jr now posted they were engage and a few days later married. I called and texted my husband and he told me he is working on him because I dont allow him to be him and act like his mother etc. She dont believe we are married and calles me a crazy liar and find something to do with my time cause their a family know . I told her He has 3 kids with 3 different females and 3 have had DNA TEST AND ESTABLISHED. SO She wants to see proof that I am not showing her . Now she is saying they are getting MARRIED on Valentines Day . I told her its her and his Fake Book Marriage with a real Baby due shortly! She knows of one of his daughters and I told her their is another sister and brother if DNA MATCHES HER SON! SHE dont believe me and calls me crazy. So Loving MYSELF AND TWIN SONS FROM FIRST MARRIAGE(NOT HIS )MORE IS WHERE I AM...SO THEY HAVE BEEN with me for this ride and I told them they can pay for the divorce. They said they are committing POLYGAMY AND NOT about to argue with them! Tired of having my husband take my kindness for weakness.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  VA-NP replied 10 months ago.

You need to speak with a lawyer about this. Many places have attorneys who will do pro bono work if you cannot afford legal fees. There doesn't sound like there is any relationship between the two of you to try to salvage.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Just Talked to a few... Salute!
Expert:  Steven K. replied 10 months ago.

What exactly is your legal question?