askcounselor
askcounselor, Counselor
Experience:  I am a licensed clinical mental health therapist.
64216353

Its ***** ***** I want to seduce my step mom
, Me and

Customer Question

Customer: Its ***** ***** I want to seduce my step mom
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Me and my step mom are home alone
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Relationship Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I need to hurry
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Ok
Category: Relationship
Expert:  askcounselor replied 10 months ago.

First of all, you do not wish to act upon your impulsive desire because this would be seen as a sex offense and you would be a sex offender involved in an incestuous relationship.

There are many negative consequences from acting upon your compulsive and impulsive sexual desire. These are some of the things that you may wish to consider and then make your decision to act in an appropriate manner with your stepmom. Remove yourself from the situation (home) until you can speak to a mental health professional during the week and as soon as you can.

Hopefully have a window of opportunity in which time you can re-examine your urges and re-direct them to a more suitable person, such as a girlfriend. Don't ruin a good relationship that you may have for a lifetime with your stepmom in order to feed a sex urge that can be handled in another way! Think about what you are doing, and do the right thing!

Please let me know what you decide! -- Counselor Kathleen

Are you going to respond to this answer?

I would be willing to reduce the live discussion fee to $25.00.