TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Okay so I was seeing a guy who was my brothers friend little

Customer Question

Okay so I was seeing a guy who was my brothers friend for a little bit and he seemed really interested. He also was hanging out with this girl a year before hand that was his brothers girlfriend... and basically when I was there, she was like super protective of him and what not. It was obvious they had feelings for each other. One night I was really drunk and he pushed me down and the guy the girl was dating called me a bunch of names and she was just crying and would not help me. He said I was selfish...
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Tarra Bates-Duford replied 10 months ago.

Could you please provide more information, I am a little unclear as to what occurred and what you are asking. So far, I have a former friend of your brothers who may or may not have been interested in you also appeared to have an interest in his brothers girlfriend, who was also interested in your brothers former friend. As far as the girls boyfriend calling you names and pushing you down (why do you think he did this)and his girlfriend crying, and the former friend appearing to watch and not assist you I need more information as to why you think they behaved this way.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Are you available for chat

Yes, I am