TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

Dani
, Sure. I was seeing a guy couple of months who

Customer Question

Customer: Dani
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure. I was seeing a guy for a couple of months who was my brothers friend.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Relationship Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 10 months ago.

Hi Dani. tell me more about what has gone on for you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have been through a lot. So I was involved in what I would like to call a love triangle... the guy had interest in me but also interest in the younger brothers sister which she played into all the time. One night when I was drugged and got roofied as well I was pushed down by the guy I was seeing and he called me selfish. The younger brother also called me names.

This doesn't sound like a love triangle, but rather a dangerous and uncomfortable experience. I am sorry you have gone through that and if it were me, I would remove myself from all of it.

It also seems like there may be legal implications and while I can't comment on that because I am not in the legal field, I hope you are doing what you can to care for that aspect as well.