Thanks for providing such thorough information. It sounds like he was scared and certainly putting up many obstacles to prevent having a baby. If he has come around then be open with him about your worries..him being miserable after the fact. while there is no guarantee on his feelings afterward, at least you will give him the chance to process it all and then you can decide. I would not jump ship at this point because you love him and maybe he does have a change of heart. Have a loving conversation with him so that he hears your desires without feeling pressure and you can both make a rational and non reactive decision.
Let me know your thoughts.
Lorie, please take a moment to click on the rating tab to rate my support so that I may be credited for my time. Thanks.