Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658

I have another question. I'm in my 5th months of

Customer Question

Hi I have another question. I'm in my 5th months of separation now we have had zero conversation about reconciliation. He still wants to sleep with me, he still hugs me , rubs my shoulders and show affection. I talked to him about starting the divorce process and he said he's not in a rush. I am reaching the point of no return, it's been close to half a year with no glimmer of hope. He says all the time that he loves not having to answer to anyone he mentions ridiculous things like not having to hear my tv at night. I'm very confused as to whether he is dragging his feet because he's in too deep with his family and is to big of a coward to say what he wants or he just has best of both worlds and doesn't want to lose that. Can you please help me understand in some way I'm tired of incessantly trying to figure this out
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

You must concentrate on what makes you happy. And you must not constantly be looking for those things in him. Realistically, that may not be where they are. Is your mind in a place where you can explore other options - I mean options other than reconciliation? Any other options you have ARE possible outcomes, so I would give them some attention. When you do, most everything else falls into place.