TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I just found out my family has sneakily put their name on my

Customer Question

I just found out my family has sneakily put their name on my property when they saw my taxes were behind. I tallk to them often and they have been hiding this. I've been stuggling as a single mom and have been caring for my uncle who had a stoke. They made assumptions. Now I feel no joy in family stuff. Even my grandchildren.. they took trust away and joy. The property title can be fixed and I can start fraud conspiracy charges but I wont do that. I want to go away on vacation and take care of me now.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Would you like legal or relationship advice? Do you have a specific question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jen Im asking relationship advice. the question is how to deal with the hurt feelings. this is trauma bonding with my mother according to what im reading.. she's been controlling and pushy and this has crossed the line and its spreading to my son and daughter in law as they're involved. my grandson says im crazy ( because i don't like plastic baby bottle warming in the microwave) i use the glass bottle and stove. I joked it off saying yes im a bit of a germ freak... they think the other gramma is also, because she is vegetarian and does the organic... (###) ###-#### I already paid. hope you can answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jen I talked to another counselor and used their advice. Can I get a refund? and cancel any further charges. Im sorry about the mixup. Hope you have a merry christmas and a great new year. I will look online how to cancel. thanks again, Gi