TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

My ex daughter in law has cancelled the planned Christmas

Customer Question

My ex daughter in law has cancelled the planned Christmas visit of my son's daughter due to one missed Skype call as a result of my son being sedated after a major tooth extraction.
She agreed to the dates and paid the cost of the daughter's airfare into my son's account prior to the missed call. The flights for my son and grandchild were booked and paid for on the strength of the agreement.
She is now demanding a refund of her money regardless of the expense of cancelling the flight.
There is a high court agreement regarding December visitation rights.
What would be the best way to resolve this issue. Her family is in agreement with the cancellation. and we are being threatened with an harassment order if we try contact them to discuss this issue.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

Are you looking for legal advice or relationship?