Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

I have met somebody new I want to know where and if it's

Customer Question

Hi I have met somebody new I want to know where and if it's heading anywhere, he is a professional sports player and I'd like to know Is there a future with me and him. Thankyou
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Do you physically train yourself and like it? Do you know his long term goal and his hobbies, is that something that is compatible with you. What did you talked about so far, familly plan etc...?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We've only went out once in a date, we have similar interests, he travels a lot and is younger than I am and not sure as far as family and settling down he says if and when the right one comes along his ready and open to it. I'm just not sure about him his personality is very strong his not shy very confident
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh yes and I love training
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Strong personality and not shy is a good thing because if something is not right you will know very quicly without wasting too much time in the relationship. The bigger problem may be the age difference but that is something that may not be a problem, even in the future if it is not that much. I sense a little fear perhaps from what you tell that he perhaps will see other "younger" girls when he travel? If this is the case, as the French say "laisser la chance au coureur" (let the runner prove himself).