DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.
68163550

How do you know if a date is sincere or a player?

Customer Question

how do you know if a date is sincere or a player?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 year ago.

You may not know at first, but if your gut is telling you that this person is a player, I would suggest that you go with that. If they seem casual, looking around the room, vague about their life and pans with you, these could be signs that they are just out playing the field and enjoying themselves. If that works for you, then go for it. I wouldn't cut anything off too soon, but keep your eyes open and follow your gut.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you available for chat?

I am not able to speak by phone. I can respond to you here in this format.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok let me get on my computer

Signing off for the evening in a few, let me know how I can support you further before I end for the night.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can we not chat there is more to the question

As I mentioned I am not available by phone. I can opt out so another expert can help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean chat by computer

I will opt out as I am not available in the way you need right now. I am off for the night and was hoping we were able to converse when I responded yesterday.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok

Wishing you a wonderful holiday.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
kind of long but met a women on match, we are both mds and happened to being going to the same conference one week after we met
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 1 year ago.

If you would like to talk by phone or Skype, I am available. I am an interpersonal communication researcher/professor and relationship expert. I am available this afternoon and early evening, East Coast Time to phone or Skype. I will send you the information/form to contact me.

Take good care,

--Jackie