Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

I was trying to get divorce with my wife 4 month ago But

Customer Question

Hi
I was trying to get divorce with my wife 4 month ago But after receiving a court in that date laid next 6 months, me and my wife divorced I hard to regret and I decided that everything to compensate, but I unfortunately my wife All to do not, I wanted to know what i can to do
Thanks
Kevin
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, the divorce has been completed and you are trying to now change what you gave your wife?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for help,
Yes and i can understand now, i feel is like I was sleep and now I wake-up and i can only see it's to late for doing anything, I gave to my wife stress, fighting, and maybe depression too, just I'm stupid, i changed love to hate, 1 year ago Sametime she was loved me and now just she is hate me, she talk to me just with text, last night we was talking togheter and she said to me that she is going to UK for college and she know someone overthere that she wants to start the new relationship, I'm sorry just for myself and I never forgive it too.
Thank you for your reply.
You are not stupid. You are in the same position as many people who went through a divorce, they give up everything just to avoid fighting with the other party. Once the court issued the final judgment of divorce though, I am afraid that it would be too late now to change that order, so you need to just mark it up to experience here and you need to move on with your life like she seems she is going to do. Nobody is worth ruining your own life over, so you have to move forward and if you are having problems doing so, then you need to consider a local counselor to help you through this tough time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But I thought she said that because I was telling to her about myself that I changed it, I thought she said that because she wanted I close my mouth,

Thank you for your reply.

It is up to her though. You are not going to make her do anything she does not want to do. If she said she is going back to the UK, you have to let her go and if it does not work out and she still wants you, then let her come back. It would make your relationship stronger.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry we was talking togheter yesterday just a 1 more question
Our divorce was agreement but my wife take it to court just i need to know if i go to the court can i cancel or stop our file
Thank you for your reply.
No, if your wife wants it in court, you cannot stop her from filing I am afraid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why you are afraid
It is a figure of speech.
You cannot stop her from filing divorce in court if she wants to do so.