TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I was married years to my gh school sweetheart and we raised

Customer Question

I was married for 21 years to my high school sweetheart and we raised an amazing daughter. I divorced her 8 years ago. I was not very sexual and neither was my ex wife. When divorced I wanted a healthy sex life. I found a nice woman that is to date honest, caring, unselfish and was....was into sex...we married in 2010 and here it is 2015 we have not had sex in 2-1/2 years. In secret I've been with many many other women and can't get the nerve to divorce my current wife. I love her to some degree and fee I owe her and me to let go. She does not want a divorce but she would accept my decision. I can get into the true reason we stopped having sex once you respond to this . Thank you
http://www.justanswer.com/health/9er3c-i-ve-married-years-dated.html
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Not knowing how your wife pleasure herself (if at all) is the big unknown to me in the story. She seem to have no sex drive at all, with you or anybody else?