TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I recently found out on my husbands iPad and phone (which he

Customer Question

I recently found out on my husbands iPad and phone (which he usually keeps locked away) that he's been looking at escort sites - he's been viewing private photos and has registered to view those photos, and it looks like he's been messaging them on the site because it shows in his history as www.ecortdays.co.uk/emails www.ecortdays.co.uk/emails/sent but I can't see the emails as I don't know what his username and password *****
He's also been looking at incest porn and violent rape porn but also searching for child porn and underage porn.
This man is the most gentle person and I feel like I don't know him at all. We have been married nearly two years and live in the UK. Everything is in his name so if I leave I leave with nothing. Help I'm so confused and I just don't know what to do. I haven't told him because he will just deny it and I wanted proof of the escort thing but now I have seen the search for child porn on Google.
I'm so horrified
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need legal advise - I need advise from a counsellor (therapist ?) can you forward this on to the correct person pls ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi can this be passed on to another person or be properly responded too ? ... I'm quite unhappy with the response so far ..