Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

My lady friend has been in a funk lately all she wants to do

Customer Question

My lady friend has been in a funk lately all she wants to do is hang at Applebees the place where I was hanging by myself boring right she is going through a lot I don't know how to get through 2 her very distant we supposed to go to Washington for the
basketball game in December who knows confused afraid I fallen down the totem pole
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Does she mind that you acompany her to Applebees (i guess that one have a bar in it?)? What kind of difficulties she face right now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Financial and mind you she does smoke pot no judging and she wrecked her moped job issues I try to be there very distant a mess right now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Truly don't think it matters if I were there or not
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Well, she seem to need time to think about her problem, probably why she go at that boring restaurant so much as it allow her to zone out. You may try to help her find a job (or a better one if she still have one) but also help her with the very little things (like doing laundry and such) so that she can focus more on the big problems.