VA-NP
VA-NP, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Nurse Practitioner
3157612

Couples 't break up early after a baby is born do they?

Customer Question

Couples don't break up early after a baby is born do they? Doesn't a baby bring them closer together than ever before and more in love than ever? It's all nice and exciting! Every couple I know that have split have done so when they kids are at least 5
years old... My babies... He's in it for good yeah? Especially if they have been together for years... It's all too exciting when a baby is born right? it brings two people together and more in love than ever before right? the thing is... I heard her yelling
at him, "I want u to have sex with me... I'm nearly 30 I want a baby now!"? So it sounds like he wasn't having sex with her... They are 30 and have been together for 8 years... Lived together for 3... they aren't married but he sounds pretty committed don't
u think? He will never leave her hey? But he did once before... He went back... But maybe it was just out of familiarity... Maybe they aren't rigjt for each other?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  VA-NP replied 1 year ago.

Although the vast majority of couples stay together after they have a baby, some rare couples find the stress of caring for a newborn is too much for them.

You should also realize that all couples disagree at times and argue with one another. At times they will even yell things they don't mean. It is between the two of them, and can't be interpreted by an outsider who happened to overhear (evesdrop on?) the interchange.

Still, why are you stalking this couple? They have been together for years and will likely stay that way. I think it is a very good idea for you to move well away from them to help you get over this obsession with a man who is already committed to someone else. You need to move on with your life and forget about him. Your energies should be directed at your own friends and hobbies, not at thinking about someone you can't have.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~