Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

I have bee seeing this guy months, he was more open at the

Customer Question

I have bee seeing this guy for 3 months, he was more open at the beginning and now he is more reserved. I asked him nad he said that his biggest fear is that he will have less attraction to me and more respect. What should I do ?
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. How is more respect a bad thing :). Did he ever told you what are the reason(s) that attracted him to you in the first place?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I m much older than him and I wasn't even think g of getting together with him but he convinced me.
And tried very hard to convince me.
Now 3 months later , that is what he said.
What does that mean ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted him to be attracted to me.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Ho i see. What he probably mean is that the age difference may be too much and that in a near future, he may not be physically aroused by you, yet still like or even love you. On that point men and women (and many animals) are naturally opposite. If we take gorillas, the male prefer younger female as their ovula have more chance to yield high fecondity with less defect and there is a finite amount of them at birth that only degrade over the years. For the female, they often prefer the older males (known as grey back) because they show longevity genetics and the sperm contrary to the ovula is always made new each day and even if it can be a fecondity problem with the amount of sperm, it will be less subject to birth defect and disease. So, even if we are civilized, those evolutionary factor are still playing a factor when it come to pure sexual attraction.

If you have pictures of your mother still looking good in her old age, it might help but this is something he might still have on his mind. Another thing that you can use with him is an accord that when you get lot older you won't mind if he goes with younger women from time to time (a deal easy to do now but that oen may regret later).