TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I have known this guy weeks now and we recently hung out

Customer Question

I have known this guy for 3 weeks now and we recently hung out last week. We agreed to be boyfriend and girlfriend in that time frame. He used to use WhatsApp to message me everyday and night. Now I can go a whole day and not hear him. He doesn't ask me how my day was or nothing like that. Since spending time with him last week I admit I am pretty random and will send random pics and he is working or ask random questions. What should I make of this situation? It drives me even more crazy when he answerd a text when I was not sitting next to him and smiled. I don't know if its cause I was talking when I was next to him and he didn't want to be rude!. Ever since that text incident I think he may cheating. He says I can stop over whenever I want, but what if someone I there? I want to bring up this situation, but I am waiting for him to text me. I noticed him on his whatsapp at midnight. Who could he be talking to? Is he cheating?
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No phone calls please error,
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. Do you both communicate physically or see each other often? And if so how has that been?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we see each other on weekends sometimes every weekend depending if we want to spend time with each other or go out on our own
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We also communicate with what's app since he works
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a lot easier then awaiting an email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiAre you still able to reply to my question?