TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

My marriage is on the rocks. We've been married years and

Customer Question

My marriage is on the rocks. We've been married for 3 years and have a 16 month daughter. But my husband and I seem to argue and fight all the time. And we both keep thinking about divorce. I'm very down. I try to talk to my husband and ask what the problem is. Why he is stressed. But he keeps pushes me away. Sometimes he avoids me and works late or disconnects his phone so he doesn't have to talk to me. Intimacy is very infrequent. He says he doesn't feel the same about me and wishes he was dead. But is going for our daughter. He says I am a horrible person and have treated him badly. I feel like I go out my way to make adjustments but even I have my limits and snap. I'm 38 and he is a few years younger than. I'd like to have another baby before I am 40 but he refuses to see my point or discuss and if I try to persuade him he gets angry and accuses me of being obstinate. We met online, and he really pursued me. He was head over heels in love with me but he isn't anymore.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi can you give me an example of two argument where you start it and another two where he start it. What were your future plans and dreams when you first met?