TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Well we met up on Friday and she wanted to end things yet we

Customer Question

Well we met up on Friday and she wanted to end things yet we talked for***** Z the thing is I only want to be with her. I've dated around and no one invokes the feelings she does. So after all the talking and back and forth, we hugged a few times
and kissed and she said to text her when i got home. So i did and I said I love you. She then texted me that she loved me too the next day. I haven't responded. My best chances would be not contact her correct?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I am not going to be available to take this question, so I will opt out and allow someone else to take the question. Good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you be able to respond to a question regarding bettering me and not regarding a relationship?
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

Dr Z has opted out. Please let me know if you would like me to help.

Thanks,

Jen