Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

I need some guidance on what I can say to my girlfriend to

Customer Question

I need some guidance on what I can say to my girlfriend to help soothe her. My current girlfriend is my true love since the loss of my fiance a couple of years ago. She was in the service and didn't make it home from Afghanistan. She knows I'm in California
this week for work and I told her that I wanted to visit her grave site where she is buried. She was okay with it and I know she's thinking about it. I want to bring it up to her that I went but want to keep her settled and soothed so she knows that it's okay
and that my current girlfriend is the the only one I'm interested in and and want/need. I've moved past the death of my fiance but want to prove that to my gf and help soothe her. What's a nice way of bringing it up with something sample verbiage to help her
know I had a good visit, say her grave site and paid my respects but soothe her too? I'll be calling her back in about 10 minutes. Thanks for your help.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I don't know if i was able to answer fast enough but you can mention to her that you told to your fiance grave that you are really lucky to have found someone very kind to you and that your previous fiance can be in peace now knowing that you are fine.