Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  I have a doctoral degree in psychology and have a history of providing couple's and family therapy.
74815544

XX, just stumbled across this site, is it confidential?

Customer Question

Hi XX, just stumbled across this site, is it confidential?
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure if the site is working. I'm looking for relationship advice. Relationship ended last week after 6 months. We fought a lot, he is quite volatile and tends to over react at times. But we make up and things are really good. He said he needs space. Should I do it or just move on?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, I am very sorry that you are having these issues with your partner. May I ask, what do you two typically fight about? When you make up, does your partner promise to change or take action to control his anger issues, but never does? Do you think he would consider seeking therapy for his volatile issues?