Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

I always obsess over my boyfriend and in a way it drives m

Customer Question

I always obsess over my boyfriend and in a way it drives him away because I always seem to have him to be there for me. I want to learn to have a life outside of him and not feel like I am missing out on anything without being with him. Is there a solution
for this? Thank you!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

When you say you need to have him always near do you mean in his free time or 24/7 regardless of work and obligations?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No in his free time
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

How long have you both been together? We're you this way with past boyfriends or just with him?

What do you enjoy doing without him?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no just with him and i like to watch tv but i get upset when he gets into his little bubble and doesnt seem to be into me as much. I have been with him a year and a half and i dumped him once then got back and then he dumped then we got back and then he dumped me again and we got back. just yesterday he said he loves me but today when he got called into work he got into a little circle of his and wouldnt talk to me as much and i just wonder why is he like this with me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.