Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  I have a doctoral degree in psychology and have a history of providing couple's and family therapy.
74815544

I friend who is married that post pictures of m and s wife

Customer Question

I friend who is married that post sexual pictures of him and his wife on a porn website. They don't show their faces in the videos or pictures. His wife knows about it but isn't really into it. He is the one on the site. He told me about the site and wanted
me to look at their pictures/vids. Why would he want to be on a site like this and why would he ask me to look at his pics/videos?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for your question. Most likely this friend gets turned on by having others see him and his wife in these sexual situations and encourages others to watch these videos to help feed this sexual desire that he has. There is also the possibility that he may want to show off his physique, his wife's physique, and what he believes may be good sex....so overall he may want others to view these pics and videos so that he can brag about himself and his marriage. But most likely the reason he wants others to view him and his wife is because this turns him on more and increases his sexual desire. This can be like a form of exhibitionism to him where he needs others to view him and his wife, or believe they are viewing him and his wife, to feel sexually aroused.

I hope this answers your question and gives you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue.

*****YOU ARE ALMOST FINISHED…EXPERTS ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR EACH POSITIVE RATING, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD GENTLY MASH ONE OF THE 3, 4, 5 SMILEY FACES/STARS THAT YOU SEE BEFORE YOU GO. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND IT WAS MY PLEASURE HELPING YOU WITH YOUR ISSUE*****