Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

Married 17 years.3 kids.2 major ops related to cancer.Death

Customer Question

Married 17 years.3 kids.2 major ops related to cancer.Death of relative and mothers hip op.Husband retired after long service.He started drinking.I felt shut out even though I tried to get through.Mum dragged him down to me and daily said to get divorced.Trusted a friend, who I found out was jealous..Felt so confused and lost the plot
Ending in divorce, which I regret.See him regularly.Days out with kids and talk and text.Want to get back together, but don't know the best approach.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The shock of what happened made him stop drinking. Even I was in a state of shock.
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

Hi Would you like me to help and if so do you have a specific question?