Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

My boyfriend and I have been together a year. When we were a

Customer Question

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year. When we were a few months in, we were all over each other (but both virgins) and it was awesome. We tried to have sex for the first time back in March, but he had some... "Trouble". I thought maybe he was just nervous, so we decided to just try again some other time. Its been months and every time I try to start even just making out, it feels like he's just sitting there waiting for me to finish. He initiates the sweet kisses, but he won't go even to second base anymore. I know he loves me and I love him, but he doesn't understand what I'm talking about when I try to discuss it with him. Any advice for this frustrated girlfriend?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. It will be hard to fix the problem if he don't want to discuss it. It is a very common problem. I assume the "trouble" is to get an erection? Can he get one by masturbating alone or trough porn help?