Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  I have a doctoral degree in psychology and have a history of providing couple's and family therapy.
74815544

I have off and relationship with this guy almost three years

Customer Question

I have off and relationship with this guy for as almost three years now He has colon cancer and I think he's seeing someone else is it over for us for good this time
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area.

Hello, I am sorry that this individual may be having a romantic relationship with someone else. Have you spoken to this man about the possibility of him being in another relationship? Since you both have had an on and off relationship in the last three years what makes you think this new relationship will even last?