Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  I have a doctoral degree in psychology and have a history of providing couple's and family therapy.
74815544

In a really bad rut right now. I am currently engaged and

Customer Question

In a really bad rut right now. I am currently engaged and suppose to be getting married in 2 months. Sad thing is I am very unsure of if I want to get married. I am not too happy in the relationship. For one, I can't stand his mother. She is very manipulative,
rude, stuck up, phony, and always in our business. My fiancé is very controlling and I feel he is more obsessed with me than true love. I got into a big fight with my fiances mother today. I am very distraught
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, I am very sorry that you are having this difficulty with your fiance and his mother, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. May I ask, what is your specific question on this issue that you would like an answer to?