Norman M.
Norman M., Psychotherapist
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DHP, ECP, UKCP Registered, 10 years in relationship counselling, over 2,000 satisfied mental health customers.
14727623

I am a 19 year old, born in Asia; raised in Europe most part

Customer Question

I am a 19 year old, born in Asia; raised in Europe for the most part and live in USA. I've an English accent, sense of style, good looks (not hot but good) and I'm very intellect. I also have good sense of dressing and I accessorize but I don't get why girls won't like me or are attracted to me.I speak five languages and am brilliant when it comes to maths. Guys in my high school loved me but not girls. Am I too intimidating? Or is it American girls dont like foreign guys? Or am I gentle and polite? Please be honest
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Norman M. replied 1 year ago.

Ready to talk?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?