therapist325
therapist325, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional counselor with specialized training in relationships.
66557191

I am in love with a very nice Cuban man .what are the risk I

Customer Question

I am in love with a very nice Cuban man .what are the risk I would take to marry him?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  therapist325 replied 1 year ago.

Hello-hoping to help with your question a little. It sounds like you really like this man but have some doubts or concerns about how a different culture may affect your relationships. Just have some questions that will better help me address your question. How long have you been in a relationship with this man? What specifically are you worried about? The main risks in getting married to someone involve more about having the same values, ethics and morals. Do you both have the same outlook on what you want from the relationship long term? Do you agree on how to handle things financially, when you have kids (even how many kids), etc. Those are important conversations to have. Do you worry that the difference in culture or race will affect marriage?