Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

My wife and I have been involved in several MFM threesomes.

Customer Question

My wife and I have been involved in several MFM threesomes. We both enjoy them, until recently. She wont even consider it unless she is drunk. What can I do to get her back on track?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi. First i am no expert in law about rape as this is complicated in the US, but just so that you know there is a lot of talk about being intoxicated and the consent value in such a case. So this can bring you or the third person involved into a legal mess of rape charge in many places.
Now with that out of the way, it seem that she wanted to experiment with that but all along she felt it was wrong. When drunk that filter disapear (less inhibition). If she experienced what she wanted in the first place and that the wrongness got back stronger than the curiosity, she might just not want to anymore. Perhaps she will want to go back at it the same way we read again a good book years later because we forgot too much of it.
So if you want to get her back to it, you need to identify why she think it is wrong or dangerous and address those point by point.
There is also an escalade in sexual deviance that can go really far. Perhaps she decided that for both of you it is better to trace a line and keep to one side.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let's see if I get this right. If she wants to have a threesome when she's drunk, I can be charged with rape? With that theory then she can never have sex when she has been drinking, correct? Plus I never mentioned at any time that she didn't consent! You basically just called me a rapist with your assumption of facts! What kind of counselor are you?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I can be charged with rape?" That is why i mentioned i was not a lawyer, this is something you need to ask a lawyer about. This was just to let you know that under some circumstance, yes you could and the same for the other person involved.
"she can never have sex when she has been drinking". Again i am no expert in all US states law but often if a real incapacity to judge correctly is proven, things can get ugly if someone decide to be a plaintiff. It is not as simple as being able to drive or not the last time i looked about this on a legal stand point.
"You basically just called me a rapist", really not. I was just advising you to get a legal advice on that particular point even if the whole thing was not in the original question in the first place.