Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

Me and my wife have been off and on last 2 years. while we

Customer Question

me and my wife have been off and on for the last 2 years. while we were off she found out i went on a date and i told her i did have sex with the woman. recently she says she looks at me different and docent know if she wants to stay married even though she is still in love with me. we don't communicate much we live in separate houses for the last 2 years. she will text me in the morning to say good morning but nothing much after that. how do i change the way this is or is going?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi. There is some step you will need.
- Pass a sexually transmitted infection test to at least show her that she does not risk much.
- Get back together in the same house, you are not in reality married when you are far from each other, you only are legally.
- You need to establish new common goals.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
already passed the std test... I'm at least trying to get her to wanna keep this marriage
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Do you know her goal in the advent that she want a divorce? Would it be much different than what she does now, does she want to be with someone else?
Because she never asked a formal divorce and she seem to disaprove you going with another woman, she still see being with you if not as the ultimate goal, something secure she can go back to.