TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I asked a question to Dr. Z on 7/20/15, and he said that the

Customer Question

I asked a question to Dr. Z on 7/20/15, and he said that the coworker that I have been seeing could have Narcissistic Personality Disorder and/or Antisocial Personality Disorder. Dr. Z said it would be hard to give an accurate diagnosis without my coworker doing a complete evaluation. But I have been so depressed. All of a sudden, my coworker stopped calling me and is now ignoring me. He asked me if he could borrow $500.00 from me and promised to pay it back on 7/31/15 which was the next time that we got our paychecks. A couple of days before that, he started avoiding me, acting mean and ignoring me. On 7/31/15, he appeared really angry with me, ignored me and avoided all eye contact. I don't understand how he could owe me money and be mad with me. I should be the one who is angry.
I am completely devastated and deeply depressed by his behavior. I have been isolating myself from my family more and more and being impatient with my 4 year old son. I know that it sounds crazy, but I would do anything for him to call me again so we can go back to normal. How can I get him to talk to me again so things can get back to "normal". (I really don't care about the money anymore. I just want him back!)
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, I am not sure did you want me to address this question or were you looking for a different opinion from another expert?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello you or anyone else's opinion would be fine. Whoever is available to answer the question. I guess my questions are: Have you ever heard of anyone owing someone money and they are mad at the person who loaned them the money? (I never even asked for the money back or acted mean to him for not giving it back to me). Also, I know it sounds crazy to want a guy like this back, but how can I get him to like me again?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
This is probably not my area as I do not think getting this person back in your life would be healthy for you, so I will opt out and allow another expert to take it from here for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok thank you. I appreciate your answer.