TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I have been in an on-line relationship with a guy; we met on

Customer Question

Hi, I have been in an on-line relationship with a guy; we met on a TV forum, then went private with each other...mainly FB, a few phone calls. I live on the West Coast, n he lives in the Southeast. We were used to chatting every day, but 2 wks ago I had to leave to have dinner with my son. ...he did not text me back, or the next day either. Now I haven't heard from him in 3 wks, and I have not tried to contact him either.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wanted to add this has really bothered me: he has 3 exes, one is dead..He said the 2nd one was an absolute master at sex and taught him many things...wife #3 was beautiful and a dud in bed....that really bugged me to hear that;
Expert:  TherapistMaryAnn replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'd like to help you.
What is your question? Are you asking if you should stay with him? Or is this about contacting him? Or something else?
Thanks,
Kate