TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Me and my husband are seem to be not connected with each

Customer Question

Me and my husband are seem to be not connected with each other anymore. We are growing apart each year. He seem to have his oneness with his mother instead of me.. and so loyal to her and dependent with her at his age 30 and reports everything happening
in our house to her. I don't trust him and his mother. I feel like I'm a prisoner in the house that one single move or mistake I do, will be used against me. Looking for mistake of being a "bad mother" I believe they want to have my children instead. I am
scared that they can take my kids away from me. I don't have a better job and family in the uk, I feel vulnerable being alone in here on my own. I have a partner a husband but he is not acting upon it.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a specific question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question is my mother in law and father in law, rush me to have a mortgage. They know I can't get it coz I have no credit rating and my husband has a bad credit rating. I share payments with my husband. They told me it was ours so I payed the surveyor and the solicitor. When I ask my husband if the house will ever going to be ours. He said he wasn't sure because if we ever split up, I will end up having everything and he will end up having nothing. They basically don't trust me. They always use the house against me. Ask me to leave all the time and I can't have my children coz I have no house. They are controlling people. What is my legal rights to the house I'm living now?
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

This needs to be changed to the legal category.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What legal category?