Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  I have a doctoral degree in psychology and have a history of providing couple's and family therapy.
74815544

I met a guy online and we love each other . It's like we have

Customer Question

I met a guy online and we love each other . It's like we have a emotional connection . I was being a bitch and told him to walk away and he said fine blocked me and I begged him to let me explain . He blocked me and won't speak to me now
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am very sorry that you are having this issue with this individual, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. What exactly is your question though that you would like an answer to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We were talking and I was just picking a fight bc I have trust issues. He was patient he is shears there for me. I said mb we should not takj for couple weeks and see if feelings are real he said ok if that's what you want . I said no . He then asked me to talk to him and asked if I trusted him I do . He asked why I was picking fight I said to see if you told me to go to hell. He said not going to happen. So we were fine . We talked and he was going to bed . I guess I was testing him bc I have trust issues . I said ok but mb you shipyard walk away or think about it. He said ok bye Shane stay safe . Blocked me . I have tried from a couple other accounts to talk and beg him please give me 5 min from other accts . Idk if he is teasing it not then I'm blocked . He says nothing . I don't understand how soneine can say they love you abd need you and days imagines I'm in calf with him and just. It's me completely out if his life and won't talk to me at all .
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that he will not talk to you anymore and has blocked you like this, I can understand how that can hurt you. I read through your description, but I did not see a specific question being asked. Remember this is a Q&A website, where you ask a question and I provide an answer, so what is your specific question that require an answer to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I told him I messed up I was sorry . Sent a picture he loves when I was driving . Said I was dumb please forgive me I love him pleases nothing . On blocked . I didn't answer phone and my friend was worried age knew nothing that happened and he said nothing blocked her . From my other account cloches not even a leave me alone just blocked. In wondering if just all lies
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
I cannot tell you if all he said was lies as I cannot read this man's mind. How long have you two known each other online? What is his age? Does he tend to be emotional and impulsive?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then topper I was taken to hospital bc of complication and had to had minor surgery my friend tokd dim thinking he wound like to know. No reply and blocked her.
Not one word
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Okay, so what are you asking here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4 months and no he tells me he needs me in life . He is not like send me nude shits or anything . Said he never felt this wY . I'm 46 he is 52. I truly trust him . O guess how he can say all that then just wk away . As a man coins he just be hurt ! CN his feints just change
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Again I am very sorry that he has hurt you, but you do not seem to be asking any relevant questions here and it sounds like you are just stating more facts. When you are ready to ask your specific relationship question that you would like an answer to than I will be able to answer you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm Skong coins he be doing this bc he is hurt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is hurt and that's why he is doing that's?????? Boy bc he just stopped baring
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's my ? From a mans point of view I know I probably hurt him is this why he could be doing this ????
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Truthfully it sounds like he is just over-reacting to the situation because he is hurt or afraid of getting hurt, so he is pushing you away on purpose. I cant tell you the exact reason he is doing this, but it would be best for you to give him the space and make him want to come back to you. If you keep trying to reach him it will just enable this poor behavior. Instead make him miss you and then he will reach out to you as you start to ignore him.
I hope this answers your questions and gives you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue.
*****YOU ARE ALMOST FINISHED…EXPERTS ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR EACH POSITIVE RATING, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD GENTLY MASH ONE OF THE 3, 4, 5 SMILEY FACES/STARS THAT YOU SEE BEFORE YOU GO. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND IT WAS MY PLEASURE HELPING YOU WITH YOUR ISSUE*****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or can a man just turn off feeling this way ????
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Men (and women) who truly care will not turn off their feeling automatically. If he did not care about you though then he can just disregard you like this, but I think he does care and is just hurt or afraid of getting hurt so he pushing you away to protect himself.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you think he might come around once he thinks about it p
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
If he is only doing this as an emotional/impulsive action than the odds are he will come back to you, but you have to give him space and not try to contact him anymore as that will only push him away farther.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome, I truly wish you all the best and I hope this man contacts you very soon.
*Please do not forget to leave a POSITIVE RATING before you sign off as that is the only way I get credited for helping you tonight.