TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

We've been together two years,and yes he' done this

Customer Question

we've been together for over two years,and yes he' done this before when we first got together,he was getting frustrated with me cause I wasn't showing him respect the way he was me .Let me explain:he was the one holding my hand,kissing me and being the
one to make the first move and I was just sitting or laying doing nothing.I was hurt real bad by my ex and I was letting it effect my new relationship,so he ask me one night if I even like having sex and of course I said yes and he said I had a hard way of
showing it cause I did nothing,but since we talked about it' been getting a whole lot better.I started seeing him maybe a couple day' a wk and then up to every single day,but every now and then he say' he need' to b alone,he tell me thing that he never ever
shared with anyone and when he has a good day he share' it with me,he tell me the important thing first before telling his kid' or anyone.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I would like to help. Do you have a specific question?