TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

My husband and I are in the middle of negotiating a divorce. We've been married

Customer Question

Hi.
My husband and I are in the middle of negotiating a divorce. We've been married 10 years, I found out he cheated with escorts for the last 5 years. We have 2 boys, 2 and 4. He is extremely hostile and continues to lie about his whereabouts to avoid child custody. He's been "traveling for work" for 9 days straight and hasn't even attempted to contact our boys. Sadly, this has become the "norm". Is this behavior going to continue for 18 years? Or is he just reacting to the divorce right now?
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He's already been through about 4 months of "sex addiction " counseling and out patient group therapy. He tried to get me back from December to about February with flowers and notes that were relatively shallow emotionally.
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Would you like me to help?